Dr Charan Lanjewar
Qualification: MBBS, MD, DM, FACC (USA), FESC (Europe)
Dr Charan Lanjewar is an internationally trained cardiologist. Along with his MD and DM degrees, he has an Interventional Fellowship from Canada and has been a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and the European Society of Cardiology. He’s trained in the field of interventional cardiology at McMaster University, Canada.
He has been successfully performing coronary angioplasty and valvuloplasty procedures in both adults and children.
His research work has been impeccable and a host of his papers have been published by several national and international publications. He’s also presented his papers at numerous national and international conferences.
Dr Lanjewar has also been invited to various national conferences to address the audience and has been on the faculty of the speaker of several international meetings. He’s also been a reviewer of the Indian Heart Journal and the Indian Journal of Critical Care Medicine.
Consultant Cardiologist at Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
Consultant Cardiologist at Cidrim Heart Centre
- Coronary Angioplasty and Valvuloplasty procedures in both adults and children
- Interventional cardiology
- Topper in the MD medicine University Examinations
- Stood First in the merit list for the entrance exam of DM Cardiology
- Received the Best Resident Award 2002 in KEM Hospital
- LanjewarCharan, P.G.Kerkar and AgrawalAshish, Stenting of Anomalous Left Main Coronary Artery Stenosis in an Adult with a Retroaortic Course.
- P Kerkar ,Lanjewar CP, Mishtra NV, Nyayadhish PY, Mammen .Transcatheter closure of ruptured sinus of Valsalva aneurysm during the Amplatzer duct occluder; Immediate results and mid-term follow-up European Heart Journal
- VinayJaiswal, CharanLanjewar, Milindphadke, Prafulla G Kerkar Novel kissing catheter technique for foreign body retrieval – (Annals of pediatric cardiology2014 Vol 7 Issue 3 )
- Charan P. Lanjewar- IVUS-Guided Management of Late Stent Malaposition with Peri-Stent Restenosis with Coronary Artery Aneurysm. J Invasive Cardiol 2009
- CharanLanjewar, – Planimetry of Mitral Valve Stenosis in Rheumatic Heart Disease by Magnetic Resonance Imaging.The Journal of Heart Valve Disease 2010
- CharanLanjewar, SanjtJolley, Shamir Mehta. Effects of Aspiration Thrombectomy on Mortality in patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: A meta-analysis of the randomized trials. Indian Heart Journal 2009
- CharanLanjeawr,PratapNathani,,PrafullaKerkar. Failure of Deflation of an Inoue Balloon during percutaneous Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty: J IntervenCardiol 2006
- CharanLanjewar,JMSKhandeparker,Prafullakerkar. Submitral left ventricular pseudoaneurysm after mitral valve replacement: early diagnosis and successful repair.InteractCardiovascThorac Surg. 2007, Epub 2007
- CharanLanjewar.PKerkar,SPandit. Isolated bilateral coronary ostial stenosis–an uncommon presentation of aortoarteritis.Int J Cardiol. 2007, Epub 2006 Nov 7.
- ParagBhalgat, CharanLanjewar, SUBVALVULAR APPARATUS AND ADVERSE OUTCOME OF BALLOON VALVOTOMY IN RHEUMATIC MITRAL STENOSIS. Indian Heart J 2015