Dr Anagha Chatrapati
Designation: Consultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Qualification: MBBS, MS (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)Book an appointment
Dr. Anagha Chhatrapati is an Assistant Professor for 10 years in Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital, Seth G.S.Medical College, Parel. She is a Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) recognised faculty for foetal medicine fellowship in NWMH. She is also an MUHS recognised teacher and Undergraduate Examiner for University Exams.
10 Years + of Experience
- 2008 – till date
Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital, Seth G.S.Medical College, Parel
- Laparoscopic surgeries
- Study of Medical Termination of Pregnancies in a Tertiary Care Institute and subsequent acceptance of Contraception; Bombay Hospital Journal; Vol 53; No 3 July 2016, 307-10 Anagha Chhatrapati, Trupti Nadkarni, Ishita Mishra, M.J.Jassawalla, Narmadha Rajendran.
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome in a Spontaneous Twin Pregenancy With Hypothyroidism. JPGO 2016. Volume 3 No.3. Chhatrapati A., Nadkarni T., Mishra I, Jassawala M.J. 1.
- Pre ART screening for Koch’s – recent trends in India Bombay Hospital Journal, Volume 58, No1, Jan 2016 Anagha K. Chhatrapati, Ketan Shah
- Congenital Granular Cell Tumor (Epulis) Diagnosed Antenatally on 3rd Ultrasound and Its Postnatal Management. JPGO 2015. Volume 3 No.4 Chhatrapati A.K., Asarkar TJ, Mishra I, Jassawala M.J.
- Randomized Controlled Trail of Oral Misoprostol and Intramuscular Methylergometrine in Prophylaxis of Post Partum Haemorrhage; Bombay Hospital Journal; Vol 56; NO. 2; April 2014,222-5 Anagha Chhatrapati, Purnima Satoskar, Rachana Dalmia
- Successful Outcome of a Twin Pregnancy with Selective Termination of One Twin for Sacrococcygeal Teratoma- A Case Report; Indian Journal of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology; Vol 04; No. 04; Oct – Dec 2014, 30-31 1. Rujul Jhaveri, Vandana Bansal, Sarita Bhalerao, MJ Jassawalla, Trupti Nadkarni, Anagha Chhatrapati
- Breast cancer in pregnancy: A case report; Indian Journal of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology; Vol 3; No. 3; July 2013 Sukhalu A, Bhalerao S, Jassawalla MJ, Nadkarni T, Chhatrapati A, Parmar V