Dr Arti Pawaria
Designation: Pediatric Hepatologist
Qualification: MD Pediatrics, PDCC Pediatric Gastroenterology, DM Pediatric HepatologyBook an appointment
Dr. Arti Pawaria, completed her M.D Pediatrics SMS Medical College, Jaipur followed by PDCC Pediatric Gastroenterology SGPGIMS, Lucknow and DM Pediatric Hepatology from Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi. She has worked at various good institutes across India, ESI Hospital, Punjabi Bagh, Maulana Azad Medical Medical College, New Delhi , SMS Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow, Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi, and Park Super Specialty Hospital, Gurgaon. She has worked in multiple specialties of pediatric care of which Hepatology and Gastroenterology being the primary specialties. Dr Pawaria also performs diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- 2008 – 2009
Rotatory Internship ESI Hospital, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi IV cannulation, Catheterization, NG placement, Lumbar puncture, monitoring of patients etc in different subjects like Internal medicine, General surgery, Pediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- 2009 – 2010
House Job (Pediatrics) Maulana Azad Medical Medical College, New Delhi Management of indoor and outdoor patients in the discipline of Internal medicine
- 2010 – 2013
Junior Resident (Pediatrics) SMS Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan Worked in Pediatric emergency, PICU, NICU, Hematology and oncology. (actively involved in the management of critically sick and stable patients in different sub-specialty during respective posting)
- 2013 – 2014
Senior Resident (Pediatrics) Maulana Azad Medical Medical College, New Delhi Involved in management of sick and stable pediatric patients, decision making in the management of patients, teaching of junior residents etc.
- 2014 – 2015
PDCC (Pediatric Gastroenterology) Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India Involved in management of children with various liver and gastrointestinal disease including diagnostic UGI endoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, endoscopic upper GI biopsy and rectal biopsy, Liver biopsy, Therapeutic and diagnostic paracentesis etc.
- 2015 – 2018
DM (Pediatric Hepatology) Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi, India Involved in management of children with liver diseases, critical care of liver failure cases. Pre- and post liver transplant care of children. Performed Diagnostic and therapeutic UGI endoscopy (EST, EVL, UGI biopsy) Diagnostic and therapeutic proctosigmoidoscopy, (biopsy) Actively involved in academic teaching.
Consultant Pediatric Hepatology & Gastroenterology
Park Superspeciality Hospital, Gurgaon. Involved in management of liver and gastrointestinal diseases of children. Performs liver biopsies, diagnostic and therapeutic UGIE, sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy, polpectomy, FB removal.
- MD Pediatrics (SMS Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India)
- PDCC Pediatric Gastroenterology (SGPGIMS, Lucknow, India)
- DM Pediatric Hepatology (Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi, India)
- Consultant, Department of Pediatric Hepatology and Gastroenterology, ParkHospital, Gurugram
Dr Pawaria, is an expert in diagnosis and management of children with various liver and gastrointestinal diseases and an expert in diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Dr. Pawaria is well-trained to manage children with liver diseases, critical care of liver failure cases, pre and post liver transplant care.
- Young Investigator Award in the Annual Conference American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) 2019 held in Boston, USA in November 2019.
- APASL-AASLD Research award for oral plenary presentation for study titled “Effect of special fortified indigenous diet on growth and outcome in children with infantile cholestasis – Prospective Interventional Randomized Controlled Trial” held from 20-24th February 2019 in Manila, Philippines.
- Young Investigator Travel Award for oral presentation at the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) 2017 Annual Meeting held at Washington DC from 20-24th October 2017, titled “Early Predictors of Mortality in Children with Acute Liver Failure with Jaundice to Encephalopathy Interval Less than 7 days.
- Travel award for oral presentation at 26th Annual Conference of Asian Pacific Association for study of Liver Diseases (APASL) 2017 held on 16-19th Feb 2017 at Shanghai, China– titled ‘Plasma Lactate Predicts Mortality in children with Hyperacute Liver Failure’.
- Award for poster presentation in Indian Society of Clinical Nutrition Conference, held at Institute of Liver & Biliay Sciences, New Delhi from 14-16 October 2016 Titled ‘Alterations in Hormonal Profile in Children.’