Dr Fazal Nabi
Department: Intensive Care
Designation: Senior Consultant
Qualification: MBBS, PALS, DCH, NALS, DNB, Fellowship in Pediatric Intensive Care, GCPBook an appointment
Dr Fazal Nabi is Senior Consultant. He has completed an MBBS from BLDE Medical College, Bijapur, Karnataka further did DCH from the College of Physician & Surgeons, Mumbai and he has also done DNB (Pediatrics) from the National Board of Examination, New Delhi. Dr Fazal Nabi has over 15 years of experience in critical care and OPD/IPD patient care. Dr Fazal Nabi has been involved in major Perioperative Care of Craniofacial Surgery, Cardiac Surgery, Liver and Kidney Transplant Surgery and general surgeries. He is specialized in transporting by air and land ambulance of critically ill paediatric and neonatal patients. He has many international and national publications to his credit.
15 Years of Experience
- Senior Consultant at Global Hospital, Parel, Mumbai
- Sr Consultant, Narayana Health, Mumbai
- Consultant, Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai
- Secretary of Ethics Committee
- Saifee Hospital Trust
- Foundation of Clinical Research and GCP, Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai, India.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Intensive Care Hospitals of Leicester, United Kingdom
- Pediatric & Infant Critical Transport Course, University Hospitals Leicester, United Kingdom
- Post-Graduate Qualification: DNB (Pediatrics), National Board of Examination, New Delhi, India
- National Neonatology Forum Course of NALS, (Neonatal Advanced Life Support), Mumbai, India
- Post-Graduate Qualification: DCH, College of Physician & Surgeons, Mumbai, India
- Indian Academy of pediatric course in PALS, (Pediatric Advanced Life Support), Mumbai, India
- Primary Medical Qualification: MBBS, BLDE Medical College, Bijapur, Karnataka, India
- Life member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Executive Board Member of Pediatric Intensive Care chapter, Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Mumbai.
- National Neonatology forum, Mumbai chapter
- ”Decision making in healthy term neonates with Non-hemolytic hyperbilirubinemia” a scientific paper presented at 41st National Conference of Indian Academy of Pediatrics (PEDICON) in Jan 2004, Chennai.
- “Post-operative follow-up in the children with pulmonary hypertension due to Ventricular septal defect (VSD)” a scientific paper presented at the 5th Congress on Pediatric Critical Care (5th NCPCC) in Oct 2003, Surat.
- “Neuro-developmental outcome of NICU graduate below 1500grms” a dissertation submitted to the National Board of Examination at New Delhi and scientific paper presented at 40th National conference of Indian Academy of Pediatrics (PEDICON) in Jan 2003, Mumbai.
- “Reversible posterior leukoencephalopathy syndrome” poster presented at 40th National conference of Indian Academy of Pediatrics (PEDICON) in Jan 2003, Mumbai.
- “Pediatric Intensive Care” a scientific paper presented at the 1st National Conference on Critical Care Nursing in May 1999, Mumbai.
- Poster titled ’Purpura Fulminans’ presented in Embicon 2008 held at Mumbai in November 2008.
- PAPER TIRLED ‘a CASE REPORT ON Capillaria Hepatica” published in Journal of Indian Academy of Paediatrics.Oct 2007
- “Bilateral Nueroretinitis Associated with Mumps” in Arch Neurol. Oct 2002; Vol.59: Page 1633-1636.
- “CMV Mononucleosis, complicated by meningoencephalitis in a normal host” accepted in Indian Pediatrics Journal, Jan 1997; Vol.34: Page 65-66.
- “Follow-up study of neonatal hyperbilirubinemia” letter to the editor accepted in Indians pediatrics journal in July 1997; Vol.34: Page 84.
- “Developmental outcome of NICU graduates below 1500 gms” a dissertation submitted to the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India.
- Paper published in International Journal of gastroenterology & Nutrition, Topic “Hepatic Vein Thrombosis TIPS” procedure in children on Oct 2009.