Dr Gul J Nankani
Qualification: MBBS, MS OphthalmologyBook an appointment
Dr Gul J Nankani is an internationally trained and highly skilled ophthalmologist. He’s been trained with Moorfields Eye Hospital and The Royal Free Hospital, both prestigious hospitals in London.
Along with his MBBS and MS degree in ophthalmology, Dr Nankani underwent training in Anterior Segment Ophthalmology from L.V Prasad Eye Institute to his name.
He specializes in performing phacoemulsification cataract surgery by No Injection, No Stitch & No Patch method. He is a pioneer in topical cataract surgery and has done over 12,000 surgeries. Along with that, he’s also a highly experienced LASIK refractive surgeon with in-depth knowledge of managing glaucoma and other anterior segment disorders. By using his rich experience in implanting premium intraocular lenses, he has been able to provide customized visual rehabilitation with spectacle-freedom to his cataract patients.
25 Years of Experience
Consultant Ophthalmologist at Global hospitals, Mumbai
- Performing phacoemulsification cataract surgery by No Injection, No Stitch & No Patch method
- Topical cataract surgery
- LASIK refractive surgery
- Won second prize at The Winning Pitch organized by the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ASCRS) in 2020.
- Selected to present as the top innovator in Ophthalmology at the All India Ophthalmic Conference (AIOC) in 2019.
- ‘Effectiveness Of Combined Therapy, Binocular Vision Therapy, And Part-time Patching For The Management Of Amblyopia In Adults’ published in the Indian Journal of Ophthalmology.
- ‘ BYNOCS – A Cloud-based Indigenous Telehealth Vision Therapy Software For The Assessment And Management Of Binocular Vision Disorders’ published in the Journal of Vision Development and Rehabilitation.