Dr Lokesh Sinha
Qualification: MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DNB (Urology)Book an appointment
Dr Lokesh Sinha is an Urologist with nearly nine years of professional experience and is presently associated with Global Hospitals as a Consultant. He’s gained his medical training from reputed medical institutions of Gujarat.
Dr Sinha is an expert when it comes to performing procedures such as endourology for stone disease or a laparoscopy.
His research work has been impeccable. Many of his papers have been published by various reputed medical journals. Dr Lokesh has also presented his work at various conferences and CMEs where he received critical and peer acclaim for his commendable work.
9 Years of Experience
Consultant Urologist, Global Hospitals, Mumbai
- May 2012 to March 2013
Consultant, Urology Department, MPUH Nadiad
- Kidney Transplant
- Endourology for stone disease
- Won a gold medal in MS for General Surgery.
- Won the Second Prize for the Best Poster Presentation In ISOT 2010.
- Recipient of the USI OLYMPUS traveling fellowship.
- ‘Standard Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy Versus Laparoendoscopic Single-site (Less) Donor Nephrectomy – A Prospective Randomized Comparative Study’ published in the Journal of Endourology, by L Sinha, et al.
- ‘Renal Deterioration Index: Preoperative Prognostic Model For Renal Functional Outcome After Treatment Of Bilateral Obstructive Urolithiasis In Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease’ published in the Journal of Endourology, by Lokesh Sinha, et al.
- ‘Concept And Design Engineering: Endourology Operating Room’ published in Current Opinion in Urology, by Lokesh Sinha, et al.