Dr Meera Bhosle
Qualification: MBBS, DA, FCPS, DNBBook an appointment
Dr Meera Bhosle has proficiency in providing Basic life support and Advanced Cardiac life support to adults and pediatric patients; neuraxial blocks, ultrasound-guided jugular, and subclavian venous cannulation, arterial cannulation, pulmonary artery catheterization. She is also proficient in ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia, pediatric neuraxial blocks, and catheter placement for continuous peripheral nerve block.
Along with being a medical professional, a guide, and a teacher, Dr Meera Bhosle is an esteemed member of the Indian Society of Anesthesia (ISA) and the Indian Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesia (IACTA).
16 Years of Experience
- December 2016 to Present
Consultant Anesthesiologist, Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- October 2006 to December 2016
Consultant Anesthesiologist, Jehangir Hospital, Pune
- September 2005 to October 2006
Lecturer-OT Anesthesia, Jehangir Hospital Pune
- September 2004 to September 2005
Registrar-ICU, Jehangir Hospital Pune
- Anesthesia for Renal and Liver Transplant.
- Cardiac anesthesia and Cardiac Catheterization procedures in both adult and pediatric patients
- Pediatric anesthesia and neonatal surgeries
- Obstetrics including labour analgesia
- Trauma care including Orthopaedics&Plastic surgery
- Joint Replacement / E.N.T. anesthesia
- Ophthalmology anesthesia
- Anesthesia for MRI, CT Scan
- Anesthesia for General surgeries and Endoscopic procedures
- Organizing Secretary for CME on Ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia with hands-on workshop – March 2019, Global Hospital.
- Organizing Secretary for CME on Global updates in Medico-legal issues in Anesthesia – February 2020, Global Hospital.
- ‘Early Delivery Gives Better Result: A Case Of Acute Decompensated Cardiomyopathy At 35 Weeks Of Pregnancy’ published in the Journal of Obstetric Anaesthesia and Critical Care