Dr Naman Shah
Designation: Associate Consultant
Qualification: MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DM (Neurology)Book an appointment
Dr Naman Shah is a skilled Neurologist with special interests in Stroke, Neuroimmunology and Demyelinating disorders. His research work in Stroke is critically acclaimed, and is the basis of his DM in Neurology.
His papers have been published in various national and international medical journals. He’s also presented his work at various conferences and CMEs.
Along with being a proficient neurologist, Dr Shah is also an esteemed member of many medical associations including the Indian Academy of Neurology, Indian Epilepsy Association, IMA, and Maharashtra Association of Physicians.
3 Years of Experience
Associate Consultant, Neurologist at Global Hospital Mumbai.
- Vascular Neurology
- Neuro Infectious diseases
- Demyelinating disorders
- Gold Medalist in MD (General Medicine)
- Best Outgoing Post-graduate student in BVP Medical college, Sangli
- American Academy of CME certification for NIH Stroke Scale
- ‘Carotid Health in Patients with Cerebral Venous Thrombosis’ under review in Neurology India, by NM Shah, et al.
- ‘Study of The Clinical Profile of Sporadic Cases of Leptospirosis’ published in the Indian Journal of Applied Research, by NM Shah, et al.
- ‘Study of The Clinic-laboratory Profile of Sporadic Cases Of Scrub Typhus’ published in the Indian Journal of Applied Research, by NM Shah, et al.
- ‘A Case Of PUO- Human Brucellosis’ published in the International Journal of Biomedical Research, by NM Shah, et al.
- ‘Polyglandular Autoimmune Syndrome Type II (Schmidt’s syndrome): A Case Report’ published in the International Journal of Biomedical Research, by NM Shah, et al.