Dr. Namrata Jasani
Designation: Senior Consultant Pulmonary Medicine
Qualification: MBBS, MD Pulmonary Medicine, European Diploma in Respiratory MedicineBook an appointment
- Dr. Namrata Jasani is a dedicated and compassionate Pulmonologist practicing since 2013.
- After completing her MBBS and MD Pulmonary Medicine from the top Government Colleges in Mumbai, India, she spent her time learning the art of medicine at Pittsburgh USA. She has gained immense experience in various fields like Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Critical care, Infectious diseases, Bronchoscopy at Allegheny General Hospital, USA.
- MBBS: Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai
- MD PULMONARY MEDICINE: Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and General Hospital, Sion, Mumbai.
- EDRM: European Diploma in Adult Respiratory Medicine
- Advanced Bronchoscopy Training at CHEST, Chicago, USA.
- Certificate Course in Diagnostic and Interventional Bronchoscopy and Thoracoscopy, IMMAST.
12+ Years of Experience
- Consultant at Global Hospital, Parel
- Clinical Center Head at Jumbo COVID center, Nesco
- Previously Visiting Consultant at Namaha Hospital, BSES Hospital, Upasani super speciality Hospital, Shushrusha Hospital, Masina Hospital.
- Asthma and Allergy
- Sleep Medicine
- Advanced Lung diseases
- Lung infections
- Awad N, Jasani N, Kanje A, Birajdar A, Kasaragod V. Retrospective Study of Profile of Patients of MDR and XDR TB Attending the Tertiary Care Hospital in Mumbai under Non- programmatic condition. Chest 2012. Vol 142(4_MeetingAbstracts):204A-204A. doi: 10.1378/chest.1389564.
- Jasani N, Gara H. Air Fluid Levels on Chest Radiograph: A review of two cases of uncommon etiology. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014. Vol.3, Issue 31; Page: 8614-8619, doi: 10.14260/jemds/2014/3095.
- Rali P, Jasani N, Arshad H. A Case of Spontaneous rupture of the Diaphragm in a Young Pregnant Female presenting with Hydropneumothorax. Connecticut Medicine. Aug 2016; Vol. 80, Number 7; Page 423-425.
- Jasani N, Awad N, Raut C. Effect of Coronary artery bypass grafting surgery on Pulmonary function tests and arterial blood gases. Indian Journal of Chest Diseases and Allied Sciences, Nov 2016.
- Rali P, Jasani N. The mimic of tracheal carcinoid in elderly female. Lung India. 2018 Jan-Feb; 35 (1):47-49. doi:10.4103/0970-2113.221726. PMID: 29319034.
- Jasani N, Kanje A, Awad N. Barotrauma on Noninvasive Ventilation. Presented at National Conference of Pulmonary Diseases (NAPCON) 2012, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa, India.
- Jasani N, Kasaragod V, Birajdar A, Awad N. Effect of Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Surgery on Pulmonary Function Tests. Presented at National Conference of Pulmonary Diseases NAPCON 2013, Chennai, Karnataka, India. Khan S, Ayub M.
- Jasani N, Valinetz E, Rahman O, Kapoor R, Machado C. Acute Papular Rash Associated with Spontaneous Splenic Rupture: A Rare Presentation of Anaplastic T-cell Lymphoma. Presented at the 2016 ATS International Conference in San Francisco, California.