Dr Pooja Warty
Qualification: MBBS, MD, F.C.A.R.C.S.I, FRCABook an appointment
Dr Pooja Warty is an internationally trained medical professional with over 19 years of overall experience.
After completing her M.D. Anesthesia from Sion Hospital, she persured her career in Anesthesia in United Kingdom. She worked in the specialist registrar training program at Guy’s and St Thomas London. During her training years, Dr Warty was awarded a Fellowship with the Royal College of Anaesthesia United Kingdom (F.R.C.A) and Republic of Ireland (F.C.A.R.S.I).
Her special area of interest includes Transplant Anaesthesia , Obstetric Anaesthesia, Major Laparoscopy and Critical Care.
Dr Warty has worked as a fellow in intensive care unit at Broomfield Hospital, U.K. There, she refined her skills in Percutaneous Tracheostomies, Bronchoscopies, LiDCO, Oesophageal Doppler Monitor, 2DECHO echocardiography, USG, Thoracic Electrical Impedance Tomography (Pulma – Vista), and Inter and Intra hospital transfer of critically ill patients.
She has also gained experience in the use of 2D-Echo and USG, acute management of trauma and head injury patients. The fellowship also helped her to practice the principles of Organ donation.
She is an esteemed member of various medical associations including the Association of Medical Consultants, Royal College of Anaesthetist, Association of Anaesthetist of Great Britain and Ireland, Obstetric Anaesthesia Association, and the Maharashtra Medical Council.
19 Years of Experience
Consultant Anaesthetist, Global Hospitals, Mumbai
- August 2014 to July 2015
Fellow Intensive Care Unit Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford Essex, United Kingdom
- February 2008 to February 2009
Specialist Registrar Anaesthesia and Critical Care, Guy’s and St Thomas Hospital South East School Deanery London, U.K
- February 2007 to February 2008
Specialist Registrar Anaesthesia and Critical Care, Maidstone Hospital NHS Trust South East School Deanery Kent, U.K
- August 2005 to August 2006
Senior S.H.O Medway Maritime Hospital, Gillingham, Kent, U.K
- August 2003 to Feb 2005
SHO Anaesthesia and Critical Care, Kingston Hospital NHS Trust Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, U.K
- Transplant Anaethesia
- Obstetric Anaesthesia
- Major Laparoscopy
- ‘Correspondence- The Effect Of Melatonin On Children Undergoing Magnetic Resonance Imaging’ published in the British Journal of Anaesthesia, by Pooja Warty, et al.
- ‘Correspondance- Evaluation of the LMA-CTrach TM-an Intubating LMA With Integrated Fibreoptic System’ published in the British Journal of Anaesthesia, by Pooja Warty, et al.
- ‘Letter- Intubation alternatives in the Accident and Emergency’ published in the British Journal of Anaesthesia, by Pooja Warty, et al.
- ‘Letter-Guidelines For Chaperone Use’ published in the British Journal of Anaesthesia, by Pooja Warty, et al.