Dr Rajeev Sinha
Department: Liver, Pancreas, Intestine Transplant & HPB Surgery
Designation: Senior Consultant
Qualification: MS, FACS, Fellowship (Abdominal Organ Transplant Surgery), Fellowship ASTS (American Society of Transplant Surgeons)Book an appointment
Dr Rajeev Sinha, is Senior Consultant – HPB Surgery, Liver, Pancreas and Intestine Transplant who comes with over 17 years of experience in the field of Gastro lntestinal and HPB Surgery and Liver transplantation. He has graduated from Grant Medical College and Sir J. J. group of Hospitals, Mumbai and completed his Masters in General Surgery from Pune. He has done his Fellowship in Abdominal Organ Transplants from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has keen interest in Liver transplantation & Hepatopancreatobiliary surgeries.
17 Years of Experience
- Associate Director and Senior Consultant – Narayana Institute of Liver Sciences, SRCC Mumbai, Gurugram, Bangalore and Kolkata.
- Senior Consultant- Liver Transplant and HPB surgeon- KMCH Liver Institute- KMCH, Coimbatore.
- Senior Consultant- Liver Transplant and HPB surgeon- Center for Liver Diseases and Transplantation- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore.
- Consultant- Center for Liver Diseases and Transplantation- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- ASTS Multi-Organ Abdominal Transplant Fellowship – Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
- Senior Fellow in Liver Transplant – Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- Senior Registrar in Surgical Gastroenterology and Liver Transplant – Indraprastha Apollo hospitals New Delhi.
- Fellow in Surgical Gastroenterology and Liver Transplant – Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Registrar in Surgical Critical Care – Indraprastha Apollo hospitals New Delhi.
- Resident in Surgery – B. J. Medical College and Sassoon General Hospitals, Pune.
- TRANSPLANTS – Cadaveric Liver Transplant, Living Related Liver Transplant, Pediatric Liver Transplant, Combined Liver and Kidney Transplant, Combined Kidney and Pancreas Transplant.
- Bloodless Liver Resections, Complex Biliary and Pancreatic surgery, Robotic Liver Resections (Benign and Malignant), Surgeries for Portal Hypertension, Venous and Peritoneal Dialysis access surgeries.
- RESEARCH INTERESTS – Antibody-Mediated Rejection, ABO incompatible Transplants, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Intestinal Transplant and Multi-Visceral Transplant, Transplantation Immunology and Immunosuppressive Therapies.