Dr Samir Dilip Garde
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Chest), TDD, FCCP (USA)Book an appointment
Dr Samir Garde is an internationally trained medical professional with over 19 years of experience. He completed his MBBS from BYL Nair Hospital, got his TDD training from the College of Physicians & Surgeons, and his MD degree from the esteemed Grant Medical College, Sir JJ Group of Hospitals. After his post-graduation, he was trained in medical Thoracoscopy in Marseille, in interventional bronchology in Athens, and received his training in EBUS in Copenhagen.
Since he is keen on public awareness of Respiratory ailments, Apart from paper Publications in medical journals and authoring few chapters for textbooks his articles on respiratory diseases have been published in various health-oriented Marathi magazines as well as many Marathi and English newspapers.
Dr Garde is also an esteemed member of various medical societies such as the Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine, Association of Physicians of India, European Respiratory Society, European Association of Bronchology & Interventional Pulmonology, and more.
19 Years of Experience
Honorary Interventional Pulmonologist Physician at Global Hospitals, Mumbai
- December 2001 to September 2002
Medical Officer, Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme, L.I.M.G. Hospital, Sion, Mumbai
- September 2001 to December 2001
Clinical Assistant in P.D. Hinduja National Hospital
- Respiratory Infectious Diseases
- Interventional Pulmonology (Diagnostic and therapeutic bronchology, Medical Thoracoscopy)
- Lung Oncology
- Winner of Mata Lakshmi Award for topping in T.D.D (Diploma in Tuberculous Diseases) exam in April 2001.
- Winner of Lupin Merit Award for topping M.D. (Chest & T.B) exam in July 2001.
- ‘Role Of 99MTC – DTPA Clearance In The Diagnosis Of Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia’ Published in the Indian edition of CHEST.