Dr Sneha Kothari
Qualification: MBBS, MD, DNB
Dr Sneha Kothari is a proficient Endocrinologist with nearly 11 years of working experience. Presently, Dr Sneha is serving Global Hospital, Mumbai as a Consultant Endocrinologist.
Dr Kothari has rich experience in dealing with all types of common and complex endocrinology diseases. She has handled several pediatric endocrinology cases, especially short stature, congenital and juvenile hypothyroidism, and pediatric obesity.
She has attended various conferences and CMEs such as ESICON, DIPSI, RSSDI, ITSCON and more. She is also an esteemed member of the Indian Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology (ISPAE), Endocrine Society of India (ESI), and Indian Society of Bone and Mineral Research (ISBMR).
11 Years of Experience
- June 2013 to Present
Consultant Endocrinologist, Global Hospitals, Mumbai
- August 2009 to November 2009
Clinical Assistant in Endocrinology, P.D Hinduja National Hospital
- July 2008 to November 2008
Lecturer in Medicine, Government Medical College, Miraj
- Congenital and juvenile hypothyroidism
- Thyroid disorders
- Adrenal and pituitary disorders
- ‘Antidiabetic Drugs and Statins Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease’ published in the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology, by Sneha Kothari, Hiteshi Dhami-Shah, Samir R. Shah.
- ‘Osteoporosis – An Underappreciated Complication of Diabetes’ published in RSSDI Diabetes Update, by Kothari Sneha, Chadha Manoj.
- ‘Surgery in a Child with Diabetes’ published in CDiC Textbook of Pediatric Diabetes, by Kothari Sneha M, Chadha Manoj.