Dr Uday M Pawar
Department: Spine Surgery
Qualification: MBBS, Diploma Orthopedics, DNB (Orthopedics)Book an appointment
Dr Uday M Pawar is an Orthopedic Spine Surgeon with around 13 years of professional experience. He has completed his M.B.B.S as well as a Diploma and D.N.B in Orthopedics. Furthermore, he has done a spine fellowship at Hinduja Hospital in Mumbai, has been an Assistant Dartmouth Spine Fellow at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, USA; and was a Visiting Spine Surgeon under Prof. Jurgen Harms at SRH Klinikum in Germany.
His research work has been impeccable and most of his papers have been published in various esteemed national and international medical journals.
Besides being a surgeon, Dr Pawar is also a part of various prestigious institutions such as the Association Of Spine Surgeons Of India, the Bombay Orthopedic Society, and others. He has been instrumental in organizing many vital CMEs, doing live surgery reviews as well as publishing book chapters. He has also been involved in the teaching and training of students at the undergraduate level.
13 Years of Experience
- October 2014 to Present
Consultant Spine Surgeon at Global Hospital Mumbai
- May 2012 to October 2014
Junior Consultant Spine Surgery at Department Of Orthopedics, PD Hinduja Hospital Mumbai
- November 2009 to May 2012
Associate Consultant Spine Surgery at Department Of Orthopedics, PD Hinduja Hospital Mumbai
- August 2007 to February 2008
Clinical Assistant, Spine Unit, Hinduja Hospital
- ‘Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis Of The Spine. Is It The Beginning Of The End?’ published in Spine, by Uday Pawar, et al.
- ‘Scintigraphic Assessment Of Patellar Viability In Total Knee Arthroplasty After Lateral Release’ published in The Journal Of Arthroplasty, by Uday Pawar, et al.
- ‘Major Vessel Injury With Cage Migration: Surgical Complication In A Case Of Spondylodiscitis’ published in Spine by Uday Pawar, et al.