Dr Vaishali Kulkarni
Qualification: MBBS, DA, DNB, FCPS
Dr Vaishali Kulkarni is a highly skilled anaesthesist with over 24 years of experience. She has done her UG & PG from B.Y. L. Nair Hospital Mumbai. She is proficient in managing sepsis, septic shock, multiorgan failure, acute cardiovascular, respiratory, metabolic and other critical illness associated with major surgery, pre-existing, disease and chemotherapy, and is well-versed with mechanical ventilation and respiratory therapy.
She holds emmense experience at managing more than 500 Renal Transplants, ABO incompatible transplants and Ultrasound guided advanced nerve blocks for anaesthesia and analgesia. She is skilled in managing difficult airways including fiberoptic intubation use of video laryngoscope and supraglottic airways.
In addition to her practice, she’s been a trainer and teacher for DNB students, been a guide for the F.C.P.S. course. She has also arranged teaching sessions for medical students, trainee nurses, anaesthesia technicians and ward boys. Dr Kulkarni has also been active in organizing lectures, CME’s and journal clubs.
Dr Vaishali is an esteemed member of various committees and associations such as the Indian Society of Anaesthesiologist, Indian Medical Association, Association of Medical Consultants and many more.
24 Years of Experience
Consultant Anesthetist, Global Hospitals, Mumbai
- Renal Transplant Anesthesia
- Pain Management
- Critical Care Unit Management
Organized and attended various CMEs, to name few
- Faculty at ISACON 2019
- Participated as faculty at CMEs at Global Hospital: OSG and regional anaesthesia, renal anaesthesia and laproscopy
- Faculty at airway workshop
- Fat embolism syndrome in a patient who underwent unilateral total knee replacement. JRIA July- December 2018, Vol.3:56-59
- Walking the razors edge anticoagulation included interacerebral haemorrhage and the perplexity in choosing between INR and point of care tests as a reliable definitive coagulation testing parameter in neyrosurgical management