Dr Vaishali Solao
Department: Critical Care
Designation: Sr. Consultant & Chief Liver Intensivist
Qualification: MD Medicine, Post- doctoral fellowship in Critical CareBook an appointment
- Dr Solao has worked in Mumbai with well-known hospitals like Lilavati, KDAH, and Jaslok at various positions in intensive care units.
- Dr. Solao has worked with Global Hospital, Parel, Mumbai as head of Liver Intensive Care for six years.
- Dr. Solao has worked as Director Intensive Care at Jupiter hospital Pune for the last three years.
- Dr. Solao has worked internationally with hospitals like Prince of Wales and West mead in Australia.
- Dr. Solao specializes in liver intensive care. Her interest lies in handling acute liver failures and chronic liver failures.
- Dr. Solao has dedicatedly worked for the last nine years in Liver Transplant Critical care.
- Priya Badam, Vaishali Solao, Madhukar Pai and Kalantri SP (2003). Poor accuracy of the siriraj and guys hospital stroke scores in distinguishing haemorrhagic from ischaemic stroke in a rural, tertiary care hospital. National Medical Journal of India 2003 Jan- Feb 16(1), 8-12.
- Leptospirosis a case report.Jain AP, Narang P, Dey S, Mendiratta DK, Solao V.Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2003 Jul; 46(3):432-3.PMID:15025293
- Creating diagnostic scores using data-adaptive regression:An application to prediction of 30-day mortality among stroke victims in a rural hospital in India.Birkner MD, Kalantri S, Solao V, Badam P, Joshi R, Goel A, Pai M, Hubbard AE. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2007 Jun;3(3):475-84. PMID:18488068