Dr Ruhi Kohli
Department: Liver Intensive Care
Designation: Chief Liver Intensivist
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Medicine)Book an appointment
Dr Ruhi Kholi is an internationally trained medical professional with nearly 15 years of working experience in the field of critical care. She has successfully managed over 200 Acute Liver Failure and 400 Liver Transplant patients.
She is been practicing in the super-specialized field of the Liver Critical Care Unit for more than
8 years now, which is a niche area of specialty in our country.
Her field of expertise lies in the management of Acute Liver Failure, Acute on Chronic Liver Failure, Post Liver Transplant patients, CRRT and Extra Corporeal Liver Support Systems.
She is heading our 15 bedded Liver Intensive Care Unit which comprises of Liver Medical and Liver Transplant ICU.
15 Years of Experience
Chief Liver Intensivist – Liver Intensive Care, Global Hospitals, Mumbai
- December 2009 to April 2013
Clinical Assistant – Critical care Medicine, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute
- November 2007 to December 2009
Registrar, Wockhardt Hospital
- Managing Complex Liver Failure cases
- Patients with complicated/decompensated CLD
- Post HPB Surgery cases
- PT’s requiring Extra Corporeal Liver Support Systems for the management of Severe Liver Failure
- Complex DIC patients
- Invasive And Non Invasive Hemodynamic monitoring
- Complex Liver Transplant Surgical cases
- Acute Liver Failure
- Raised ICP Management
- MultiOrgan Failures
- Critically ill Patients
- Elsevier – Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology article Acute liver failure secondary to yellow phosphorus rodenticide poisoning: Outcomes at a center with dedicated liver intensive care and transplant unit on October 01, 2020.
- Presented our data and study on Efficacy of CRRT on ammonia clearance in the Acute liver Failure patients – A single-center study, and won 2 nd prize at Criticon 2018 for the same.
- Was co-author in poster presentation in AASLD Oct 2017 and won an award for the topic – “To study efficacy of CRRT on ammonia clearance in the Acute liver Failure patients – A single-center study”.