Dr Pravin Kulkarni
Department: CVTS & Program Lead Heart Transplant
Designation: Senior Consultant
Qualification: MBBS (Cardiac Surgery), MS (General Surgery), MCH CVTS, Fellowship (CTS & Transplant Surgery), Fellowship (Adult Cardiac & Aortic Surgery)Book an appointment
Dr Pravin Kulkarni is MCH CVTS from PGIMER (Chandigarh).
After completing his education in India he worked with Cardiac Surgeons at St. Vincents Hospital, Melbourne and Toronto General Hospital, Toronto who are pioneers in surgery for aortic dissection and aortic root aneurysm. He worked as a fellow at Toronto General Hospital, Toronto which is a centre of excellence for aortic surgery, heart transplant, temporary and destination VADS.
Dr Pravin was an active member of Heart transplant team at Fortis Hospital, Mulund and Sir H N Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre.
Dr Kulkarni worked as a fellow at Toronto General Hospital, Toronto which is a centre of excellence for heart transplant and destination VADS.
Dr Kulkarni worked as Consultant Cardiac Surgeon at Fortis Hospital, Mulund. He was involved in adult cardiac surgery and was an active member of Heart Transplant Team.
Dr Pravin Kulkarni has worked as Consultant Cardiac Surgeon and was an integral part of Heart Transplant Team at Sir H.N Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre.
- Off pump/On pump Coronary artery Bypass Grafting Arterial grafting in Coronary artery Bypass surgery
- Valve sparing Aortic Root Replacement
- Surgery of ascending aorta and arch
- Mitral Valve and Aortic valve replacement
- Temporary Mechanical circulatory supports (ECMO/LVAD/RVADI
- Permanent LVAD
- Heart Transplant surgery Innovative techniques in cardio thoracic surgery
- Surgical instruments for innovative adult cardiac surgery