Dr Prashant Rajput
Designation: Consultant Nephrology
Qualification: MBBS, DNB, DNB (Gen), DNB (nephrology)Book an appointment
Dr Prashant Rajput is currently working as a Consultant Nephrologist and Renal Transplant Physician at Seven Hills Hospital, Nanavati Hospital, and Anil Clinic. He has an experience of 19 years. He has authored and co-authored various books and papers.
19 Years of Experience
- Internship training – 9 months in Jalgaon General Hospital, Jalgaon (Urban). 3 months rural posting in Malpur Primary Health Centre (Tal.- Shindkheda, Dist.- Dhule)
- House Job – 4 months as Medical Officer at a Primary Health Center at Dhanora, District Jalgaon between April 2002 to July 2002.
- D.N.B Training in General Medicine – from 2003 to 2006 at Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial Central Railway Hospital
- DNB Training in Nephrology – Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai from 2006 to 2009.
- Currently – Consultant Nephrologist at Seven Hills hospital, Nanavati Hospital, and Anil Clinic
- Proficiency in diagnosis and treatment of Acute Renal Failure
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Dialysis (Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis)
- Kidney Transplantation
- Interventional Procedures (Central Venous Hemodialysis Access, Permcaths, PD Catheter Insertion).
- Publication of case report – “Dialysis Dilemma”, in Peritoneal Dialysis India (PDI) Journal, Dec 2008.
- Co-author of “Peritoneal dialysis in scleroderma” published in Iran Journal of Nephrology. Jan 2010.
- Author of “Outcome of Spousal Kidney Transplant Patients” – presented at Indian Society of Nephrology Conference 2008 (Pune). Published in Journal of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation, volume-2, special issue March, 2010.