Dr Nitin Dange
Designation: Senior Consultant - Neuro Surgery & Endovascular Surgery
Qualification: MBBS, MS(Gen Surgery), M.Ch, OBNI-USA, FFHU-JAPANBook an appointment
Dr Nitin Dange has over 16 years of experience in the field of Neurosurgery and Endovascular Interventions.
He has profound knowledge of conventional neurosurgery and endovascular interventions. Dr Dange has recently started an Endovascular Neurosurgery Program in the Department of Neurosurgery.
He’s also a Founding Member, Society Of Neuro Vascular Intervention, Life Member – Neurological Society of India, Life Member – Skull Base Society of India, Bombay Neuro Sciences Association, Indian Stroke Association, Indian Society of Neuro – Oncology, Society of Neuro Vascular Intervention, Neurological Surgeon Society of India.
16 Years of Experience
Senior Consultant, Neurosurgery at Global Hospitals, Mumbai
- February 2010 to present
KEM Hospital and seth GS Medical College , Mumbai: Professor , Neurosurgery
Endovascular (Interventional neurosurgery):
- Comprehensive Neurosurgery
- Aneurysms Neurosurgery (i.e. coiling and clipping )
- AVM(Arteriovebous Malformation i.e.Emobilization &Surgery)
- Acute Stroke i.e.Thrombectomy
- Brain Hemorrhage
- Skull Base Surgery,
- Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery
- Neurotrauma & Head Injury Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Navigation Guided Surgery
- Brain Tumor Management
- Stereotactic Neurosurgery
- Lecturer On Endo Vascular Management of Acute Stroke – Maharashtra Chapter of Neurological Surgeon February 2016
- Honorary Chair Person -At Ram Chandra Advanced Interventional Neuro-Radiology(RAIN) Chennai 2014
- Appreciation Award -Medical Association 2013 Bandra Khar Mumbai
- Honored – ABDUL KALAM EXCELLENCY AWARD – 15th October 2017 Taj Banjara Hyderabad
- Received-an Award at Multicon International Board of IBMS in Medicine and Surgery
- Received- an Award a Print Article in Newspaper for Mumbai Best Top Young Neurosurgeons doctor 2018
- More than 40 PUBLICATIONS in peer reviewed international and national journals.