Department: Audiology and Speech Therapy
Designation: Consultant Audiologist and Speech Therapist
Qualification: BASLP, MASLPBook an appointment
Piyush Gujarathi is a highly skilled Audiologist and Speech language Pathologist. He has been associated with several reputed hospitals and medical centers in the country and is currently serving Global Hospital as Consultant Audiologist and Speech Pathologist.
He is well-versed in the assessment and management of all Hearing, Vestibular, Neuromotor Speech – communication and swallowing disorders. He is proficient in carrying out state-of-the-art audiological tests to assess auditory function by performing various test such as AC-BERA, BC-BERA, OAE, PTA, IA etc. Additionally, holds Special interest in Digital Hearing aid Fitting and cochlear Implant for all ages.
He does not miss a chance to learn new things and hone his skills for which he attends CMEs, workshops, and seminars whenever he can. He has been an active part of several conferences that were organized by various reputed hospitals and medical institutions of the country.
- Currently working as Consultant Audiology and Speech Therapy at Global Hospitals, Parel
- Assessment of Hearing Disorders
- Management of Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Aid Fitting
- Cochlear Implant
- Delayed, Deficient, Deviated Speech and Language Disorders
- Articulation/Phonological Disorders
- Fluency Disorders- Stammering
- Voice Disorders
- Learning Disability
- Motor Speech Disorders
- Adult language disorder
- Neurogenic Speech and Language Disorders
- Swallowing Assessment
- Dysphagia management